Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Guided Shore No. 0093 Contemporary Seascape


This Abstract Seascape Guided Shore is the first of it's kind for me. I have never painted anything that involved water, land or a sky. So this was a big deal. In the end even though I am new to this type of subject, I was proud of what I accomplished.


The painting is 18" x 36" x .75 deep


Colors were mixed to create the Purple, Lavender and the Blue-Purple and other colors used were white, cream and brown. and black. The sides are painted Black
You can purchase this painting at my website:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, l love your painting and to me its portraying the sea in a angry mood and its a different way of painting the sea.
    Iam doing interviews on my blog of artists and would love to include yours, just let me know,
    Jill Smith

    ReplyDelete