Thursday, June 10, 2010

Divine Fusions Art Supply Store




This month, I have opened up an Art Supply Store on one of my websites Divine Fusions Studio.  I invite you to take a look and see if there is anything that you need or there is someone that you know who would love to have a great art product as a gift.  Even a young child in your family or one of your friends children would appreciate a small art supply gift. 

I recall a conversation during Christmas time where a 9 year old girl, thanked me for giving me her a package of simple assorted colored art markers. She said,  "I have been asking my mother for almost 6 months to get me some markers" I was sad to hear this pitiful news, especially with a drugstore around the corner, and so I couldn't help but to think of her when I first published my art supply store. 

In the end, I knew I had made her whole Christmas from a gift of a few markers.

It's also fun everynow and then to just try something new. I have been an artist for almost my entire life, and I have dabbled into all kinds of arts and crafts. There has never been a time where I wasn't dabbling into some sort of creative and artistic process,  I have sketched, portraits and cartoons, I have painted flower pots, I have made creations out of polymer clay such as pendants, I have made jewelry with fantastic plastic and I have made over 100 necklaces from glass and gemstone beads,  and painted over 100 paintings, and the list goes on.   There are still creative ideas that I have, that I have yet to accomplish, such as creating a mosaic piece and making a metal sculpture, and many more. This just goes to show you that there is always something you can dabble in. 

My own family, especially my father is always creating  and he is his 70's! So it's never too late to get started!

In my new Art Store,  I have a huge assortment of products under many categories. 

The categories I currently have are:
  • Paint Supplies
  • Art Books
  • Art Drawing Supplies
  • Art Cases, and Carriers
  • Arts and Crafts

Remember there are hundreds of other categories and items available under every category!
Come in and take a look around!

Divine Fusions Studio - Art Supply Store

No comments:

Post a Comment